Should you purchase Bravado Offerings, you agree to allow us to share information that you provide with various third-party payment processors that we use to process your payment.
- Funding and spending. When you make a purchase using the Bravado Health site, you agree to provide a valid funding means such as, for example, a debit arrangement through a bank, a credit card payment, PayPal or the like. The Bravado Offerings will be made available to you once you have paid for them.
- Pricing. Please pay attention to the details of each transaction because your total purchase price may include taxes, fees and shipping costs, all of which you are responsible for funding.
- Extra terms. You may be presented with additional terms related to a specific purchase before confirmation of your transaction (such as shipping charges), or terms provided by a third-party through whom the Bravado Offerings are provided.
- Subscriptions. If you purchase a Bravado Offering on a subscription basis, Bravado Health will bill your funding instrument immediately and again at the beginning of each segment of the subscription period (i.e., monthly, annually, etc.). Subscription pricing may be monthly or annual, and the price you pay will be fixed for the subscription period. Mid-cycle purchases are pro-rated to the next normal billing cycle. The following subscriptions terms apply:
- If a free trial period is offered and you do not cancel during it, you will be billed at the end of the free trial period and at the beginning of each subsequent subscription period.
- You may cancel subscriptions at any time, but you will forfeit any fees paid for the balance of the subscription period.
- If you cancel a subscription, you will still have access to the Bravado Offerings through the end of the subscription period. If the Bravado Offerings to which you subscribed become unavailable during your subscription, you will not be billed at the beginning of the next subscription period.
- Actual sale. You may only use the Bravado Health site to process a funding transaction for a legitimate, bona fide purchase of Bravado Offerings. You may not use the Bravado Health website to fund a transaction or otherwise transfer electronic value that is not in conjunction with a purchase. The day of product purchase establishes the monthly or annual billing cycle.
- Person-to-Person Transfer. On occasion, you may acquire Bravado Offerings through the Bravado Health site from third-parties. If so, you consent to the following risks and terms:
- Bravado Health may require that you provide more information to complete a transaction.
- Bravado Health may reverse or place a hold on your transaction or place a reserve on your funds if evidence of unauthorized or illegal business, commercial or merchant use is discovered.
- If you acquire Bravado Offerings through a third-party, you are liable to Bravado Health or the third-party, as applicable, for fees that may result from payment invalidation including, without limitation, insufficient funds or payment reversal. You agree to allow us or the third-party, as applicable, to recover amounts due by debiting from your payment source (i.e., bank account, prepaid debit or credit card, etc.). If your payment source has insufficient funds to cover the amount owed, Bravado and/or the third-party vendor reserve the right to charge your funding instrument (i.e., bank account, prepaid debit or credit card, etc.) or take any other legal action to collect the funds to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law. For purposes of clarity, Bravado Health serves as a mere conduit of any offerings that you acquire through third-parties. Bravado Health is not responsible nor liable for the Bravado Offerings provided by third-parties, even if Bravado Health has granted such parties the right to sell their website.
- The acquisition of Bravado Offerings from third-parties may subject you to fees including, without limitation, reversal charges or fees for insufficient funds if your attempted payment is rejected.
- No Warranties. You acknowledge that the Bravado Offerings that you purchase from a third-party vendor are sold by the third-party, and not by Bravado Health. BRAVADO HEALTH MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD BY THIRD-PARTIES THROUGH BRAVADO HEALTH.
- Funding Instruments. Bravado Health wants to make your purchase convenient. It therefore offers to fund your transactions through different sources such as credit and debit cards and other payment methods.
- Authority. When you provide a funding instrument, you confirm that you are permitted to use that instrument. When you fund a transaction, you authorize Bravado Health (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount that you designate for the transaction. You also authorize Bravado Health to collect and store that funding instrument along with other related transaction information. Your payment will be processed by a third-party payment processing company whose technology works seamlessly with that of Bravado Health. You may be asked to agree to certain terms required by the third-party.
- Authorization. If you pay by credit or debit card, Bravado Health may obtain a pre-approval from the card issuer for an amount which may be as high as the full price of your purchase. Bravado Health will bill your card at the time of your purchase. If you cancel a transaction before completion, this pre-approval may result in those funds not otherwise being immediately available to you.
- Failed Funding. If you fund a payment by debit card, and your load transaction results in an overdraft or other fee from your bank, you alone are responsible for that fee. Bravado Health reserves the right to suspend your use of the Bravado Offerings if your payment is not processed.
- Mobile billing. Mobile operator billing (i.e., such as Apple Pay) is another payment method that Bravado Health may allow at a future date for your convenience. If you use mobile billing as a funding instrument, you consent to the following applicable risks and other terms:
- By choosing the mobile billing payment method, you agree that Bravado Health and your mobile operator may exchange information about you to facilitate completion or reversal of payments, resolution of disputes, provision of customer support or other billing-related activity.
- You are responsible for any charges, fees, changes to your mobile plan service or billing, alterations to your mobile device, or any other consequences that may arise out of your use of mobile billing.
- If you use mobile billing, you are bound by these Payment Terms and the terms and conditions of your mobile operator.
- If you have questions about any charges or fees that appear on your mobile phone bill, please contact your mobile phone provider.
- Sometimes, the use of mobile billing in a funding transaction may lead to charges that cannot be refunded to you. In these cases, we have the right but not the obligation to issue a courtesy credit to your electronic value balance.
Disputes and Reversals
- Customer assistance. Bravado Health will assist you in communicating with a third-party to resolve a dispute arising from a payment transaction. However, that is the limit of Bravado Health’s involvement.
- No liability for spend transaction. If you enter into a transaction with a third-party and have a dispute over the Offerings that you purchased, Bravado Health has no liability for the Offerings and the underlying transaction. Bravado Health’s only responsibility is to handle your funding transaction. All funding transactions are final, unless required by law. If you order something that becomes unavailable before it can be provided to you, you may request a refund of your funded amount.
- Duty to notify Bravado Health. If you believe that an unauthorized or otherwise problematic transaction has taken place under your account, you agree to notify Bravado Health immediately, so that it may take action to prevent financial loss. Unless you submit the claim to Bravado Health within 30 days after the charge, you will have waived all claims against Bravado Health arising out of or otherwise related to the transaction.
- Intervention. Bravado Health may intervene in disputes concerning payments that arise between you and a third-party but it has no obligation to do so.
- Technical difficulties. If you experience a technical failure or interruption of service that causes your funding transaction to fail, you may request that your transaction be completed at a later time.
Notices and Amendments to These Terms
- Notice to you. By acquiring the Bravado Offerings, you agree that Bravado Health or the third-party seller may communicate with you regarding any important information regarding your purchases or your account. Bravado Health may also provide notices to you by posting them on the Bravado Health website or by sending them to an email or street address that you previously provided to Bravado Health. The Bravado Health e-mail notices shall be considered received by you within 24 hours of the time posted or sent; and notices by postal mail shall be considered received within five (5) business days of the time sent.
- Notice to Bravado Health. Except as otherwise stated, you must send notices to Bravado Health relating to these Payment Terms by overnight courier to:
312 Clematis Street, Suite 301
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Attn.: Customer Service
- Amendment guidelines. Bravado Health may update these Payment Terms at any time without notice as it deems necessary to the extent permitted by law. The Payment Terms in place at the time you confirm a transaction will govern that transaction.
- Florida users. If you are a user of the Bravado Offerings and reside in the State of Florida and you still have an unresolved complaint regarding them after first contacting Bravado Health, please direct your inquiry to: Florida Office of Financial Regulation, 200 E. Gaines Street, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0376, or at 1-800-848-3792.
- Other States. Bravado Health attempts to comply fully with the financial regulatory requirements of all 50 states. If you have an issue or concern regarding the Bravado Offerings and compliance with regulatory requirements in a state (other than Florida), please contact Bravado Health with your questions, and/or contact the financial regulatory agency overseeing such matters in the state in which you reside.
- Conflict of laws. If a sale occurs from outside the United States, some countries may restrict or prohibit your ability to make payments through the Bravado Health website. Nothing in these terms should be read to override or circumvent any such foreign laws, if applicable.
- Courtesy translations. These Payment Terms were written in English (US). To the extent that any translated version of these Payment Terms conflicts with the English version, the English version shall control.
Updated on June 19, 2018